New Zealand 7" Collection Pt. II

The sequel to the first collection of 7 inch singles (which sadly had to be taken down). Here is the breakdown of what it contains:

  • A Handful of Dust - In The House Of Voluntary Poverty 7"
  • Beat Rythmn Fashion - No Great Oaks 7"
  • Dead C - Mighty 7"
  • Dead C - Relax Fallujah-Hell Has Come 7"
  • Drone - Land of the Free 7"
  • Sferic Experiment - Sci-Fi Hi-Fi EP
  • Terraces - A Place Like This 7"
  • The Terminals - Black Creek 7"
  • The Terminals - Witchdoctors 7"
  • The Weeds - Wheatfields 7"
  • Trash - Hurtin' 7''
  • Wasp Factory - Hick-Hate EP
  • We Too - Crushed Velvet Morning 7"
This is a send space link (due to our Divshare account being offline), which means it will probably be taken down in a few days. Don't sleep on this one.

12 comments:

Kiwi Tapes said...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9h1f2r

michaeldustdevil said...

wonderful... yet again!... XXX

michaeldustdevil said...

by the way... don't go!!!

Unknown said...

I have tried to download this twice but each time it comes down as a file with no extension, and when I add an rar extension I get only some of the files what am I doing wrong

bando said...

T

bando said...

This looks amazing! manna from heaven, records I thought I'd never get to hear, stuck in the Scottish highlands for ever wondering.... This and live Clean one of the best bands ever, mighty mighty Clean, but cant seem to download it though, help!!

Kiwi Tapes said...

it's a .zip file

Kiwi Tapes said...

Seems like a lot of people are having problems with this, I'm going to re-upload in a few days.

Unknown said...

Hi its me again I renamed the original file that I had names as an RAR to a ZIP and it solved all my problems I am now the proud owner the the New Zealans Singles Collection Part 2 rhanks for that, and thanks for all the great New Zealand Music that you have given me over the last year

Kiwi Tapes said...

Glad to hear that. Some great stuff in there.

Dan Celebrity said...

I still can't get it to work properly. It won't download as a zip file for me. It comes up as an uncompressed file that doesn't contain anything. I'm not sure what to do, as this has never happened to me before.

Dan Celebrity said...

Wait, just added .zip to the name of the file and it miraculously worked. Problem solved!